Government Contracting for Federal, State, & Local Agencies:
BD Pipeline Build & Proposal Strategies
Come learn proven tactics to build a realistic BD pipeline that is 9X to your goals for the next 6-12-24 months.
Then, learn best practices on how to implement proposal processes that will ensure a compliant response, increasing your success rates and giving you the best opportunity to win new contracts!
- Nicole Tripodi, CF APMP: GovCon BD Analyst & Expert, with over a decade of experience winning multi-million dollar awards & established win rates exceeding industry standards. Contributing member to “Ethical Stalking Bootcamp & GovCon Geek Squad.”
- Tina Patterson, CF APMP, CICM, CPM: Certified Proposal Manager bringing over twenty years experience, that brings perspective from both sides of Government Contracting; pursuits & awards.
- 9:30-9:45 Networking & Light Breakfast
- 9:45-10:20 Build BD Pipeline 9X to your goals (Nicole Tripodi)
- 10:20-11:10 Proposal Best Practices; Seven Cs of Good Proposals; Inside the Mind of Awarding Officer (Tina Patterson)
- 11:10 – 11:20 A Word from Our Sponsors
- Kwesi Robotham, Insperity
- James Aryee & Emilio Lopez, First National Bank
For Whom: Business Owners, C-Suite & Executives of Privately Held Companies
Early Bird: $25
Price: $40 (after June 19th, 2019)
Special thanks to:
- Kwesi Robotham from Insperity
- James Aryee & Emilio Lopez from First National Bank
- Catapult BD LLC: Theo Pahigiannis, Tina Patterson, Nicole Tripodi
- Montgomery County SBA (members)
- Norbeck Country Club (a Club Corp Property)