• Understand the federal procurement process to win contracts
• Attend matchmaking sessions with DOT Operating Administrations, other federal agencies and DOT prime contractors
• Attend workshops designed to increase small business knowledge of the federal procurement process and available resources
• Learn how to market your business with Federal, State, and Local Government
• Get a better understanding on teaming & joint venture agreements
• Meet acquisition and program officials
• Network and share best practices with other small businesses
This event is open to all businesses with a focus on woman-owned small businesses interested in learning about, competing for, or providing products or services at the state, local or federal government level.
More than 20 representatives from a variety of agencies at the state, local, and federal level, as well as Prime Contractors, and Small Business Specialists will provide information throughout the event, as well as during the matchmaking sessions. Participants will have the opportunity to talk and network individually with government officials from these agencies.
Registration closes by COB April 10, 2019.
The U.S. Department of Transportation is committed to providing equal access to all participants. If you need alternative formats or services because of a disability, please contact Dr. Duronne Walker via email at [email protected] or phone (202)366-5305 with your request by close of business Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
For additional questions regarding this event, please contact Brittany Young, Small Business Specialist, at 202.366.1930 or email at [email protected].