Hate going to events and learning nothing new? Now’s your chance to kick off the new FISCAL YEAR in a proactive way! This in-person event will assemble growth-minded leaders who support the important mission of CMS today.
From emerging technologies and acquisition challenges to budget priorities and key contract opportunities on the horizon, this event will bring together top technology executives, subject matter experts, and business leaders from across the CMS community to have candid, open discussions that will identify real solutions and opportunities to drive results and better support the important set of missions driven by CMS and the contractor community.
Plan on sticking around after the event for a happy hour sponsored by Sparksoft. You’ll have an opportunity to connect with colleagues to have fun and exchange ideas.
ACQUISITION TRENDS & CONTRACT VEHICLE TRENDS – What decisions have been made at CMS and elsewhere that will impact business in 2024?
Moderator: Bryce Golwalla, Chief Strategy Officer, Softrams (Former Contracting Officer and IT Specialist, CMS)
• Keia Eaves, President & CEO, Olive Branch Innovations, Inc.
• Melissa Ramos, Customer Service Liason/Procurement Strategist, GSA
• Melissa Starinsky, Managing Member, Starinsky LLC (Former Director and Head of the Contracting Activity for the Office of Acquisition and Grants Management, CMS)
• Gina Wolery, COO, Index Analytics
TOP INITIATIVES IN 2024 – Where to Focus? Budget/Policy/Leadership Priorities and Impacts on where the $$ is moving?
Moderator: Nick Vass, Vice President of HHS Programs, J29, Inc.
• Arielle Douglas, Deputy Director, OSDBU, HHS
• Melissa Fannin, Chief Growth Officer, National Government Services (Former CMS and FDA Leader)
• Jeanette Pawlak, Vice President of Business Development, Skyward IT
• Karen Shields, Chief Client Engagement Officer, Gainwell Technologies (Former Deputy Directory, Center for Medicaid & CHIP Services)
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND STRATEGIES – What technologies and business processes will CMS embrace in 2024 as they try to utilize them to drive better results?
Moderator: Jane Hite-Syed, Vice President, COO, National Government Services
• Julie Boughn, Principal, JBoughn Consulting, LLC (Former Director, Data and Systems Group, Center for Medicaid & CHIP Services)
• Anita Griner, SVP & General Manager, Cognosante (Former Director, Data Sharing & Partnership Group, CMS Center for Program Integrity)
• Melinda Plaugher, Chief Growth Officer, ERP
WHAT DOES CMS LOOK LIKE MOVING FORWARD – This futuristic session will focus on broad issues, technology and policy that will change how CMS operates.
Moderator: Fred Butler, Jr., CEO & President, CIVDEF Group Inc. (Former CMS Senior Advisor for Integration and Quality)
• Anita Allen, Small Business Specialist, Department of Health and Human Services CMS & NIH
• Andrea Fletcher, Director of Digital Service, CMS
• Merry Korn, CEO, Pearl Interactive Network
• Tracy Mills, President & Founder, J29, Inc.
As a bonus, a portion of the sponsorship dollars and ticket sales generated from this event will be donated to a non-profit organization. Building STEPS creates exposure and unlocks potential through a continuum of progressive programming that begins in 11th grade. Learn more at www.buildingsteps.org
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Shelley McGuire at [email protected] to learn more.