Learn how to do business with MGM National Harbor and meet their buyers one-on-one. Find out what they are buying right now, and what they plan to buy in the future, such as:
- Temporary Labor
- Food Distributor / Foodservice Company
- Restaurant and Kitchen equipment and supplies
- Floral (wholesale flowers, fresh cut flowers, plants, and floral supplies)
– Wholesaler and Bulk Supplies (floral wire, foils, and tape, and baskets and wood.)
- Landscaping Equipment and Supplies
- Spa and Salon Operating Supplies
– Nail service supplies, disposables, waxing supplies, hair care items, etc.
- Special Events Décor and Props
- Corporate Gifting
- Sewing/Seamstress Supplies
– Thread, zippers, rulers, buttons, snaps, safety pines, scissors, interfacing, needles, thimbles, etc.
- Sewing equipment repair (iron and sewing machine)
- Slot chairs, Table Games Chairs, Restaurant Chairs, and other furniture upholstery repairs
- Conservatory Props / Displays
- Commercial Washer/Dryer Repairs
- Wood, Timber, Lumber, Plywood Supplier
- Sheet metal, Steel, Aluminum Sheet, Plastic Polycarbonate and Acrylic Sheet Supplier
- Maintenance and Repair Parts, Hospitality Operating Supplies and Equipment Supplier
- Structural Engineering misc. projects:
– Door Replacement with Sliding Door Center Open in Ballroom
– Conservatory, Hotel, and Ballroom Glass Replacement, Repair, and Glazing
– Chocolate Fountain Maintenance and Repairs
Note: You must be 21 years of age to enter the facility.
Purchasing questions may be directed to the Procurement Opportunities page.