— Rescheduled from 12/20 —
Who’s this for?
DC-based business owner or DC Residents exploring entrepreneurship. Information provided will NOT be applicable to non-profit organizations.
About this Interactive Workshop Series
Pitch Perfect is a multi-part workshop series that offers webinar trainings and other tools to help DC businesses and DC resident entrepreneurs explore how to create a compelling pitch that is perfect for their business need to obtain funding, generate revenue and/or effectively communicate.
How to Participate in District Capitalized Pitch Perfect for DC Businesses
- Watch Session 1 for series overview and how to create Pitch Plan
- Create your initial Pitch Plan online
- Join us for Session 6: Launching a Business Pitch
- Register using green button above
- Registration to attend live webinar ends 1 hour before session starts.
- DSLBD will email webinar login link/password at least 2 hours before the webinar starts to all EventBrite registrants.
About 1/19 at 2PM Webinar: Launching a Business Pitch
The 1/19 session will provide attendees :
- Recap Session 5
- Overview of how to launch pitch for funding, revenue, communication and connecting
- Guidance on how to customize pitch for more than 1 audience
- Explore how to repurpose pitch for more than 1 opportunity
- Provide feedback on selected “pitch methods” shared by participants
- Check in on participant pitch needs
- Overview of next session – Post-Pitch & Building Community